Patient-Warming-System PWS 72 000 New: Reflect before you Act
- The Blower meets the requirements of EN 60601-1:2006, 3rd edition, becoming valid in June 2012.
- The maximum temperature pre-selection is 46°C.
- A multiple safety switch-off independent from each other ensures the safety of the patient
- A fast warming is guaranteed with a special heating element (in ca. 30 sec. to 38°C).
- Easy handling by means of clear symbols
- Easy changing of the filter.
- Air pressure controlled fan regulating the air in correlation to the blanket size.
- The Blower can be fixed on patient’s bed, IV Pole and rail.
- Thermo regulation is controlled by a thermo sensor inside the hose.
- Whilst the operation the acoustic level is below 55 dB, this is lower than the loudness of a normal conversation
- Because of the length of the line cord, the positioning of the Blower is possible in a large area.
The following temperatures can be prelected: Ventilation (room temperature), 32°C, 35°C, 38°C, 41°C and 46°C.
The Blower is equipped with a HEPA filter, with an efficiency of 0,3 µ (99,95%). Device detects a stenosis.