The MPW 56 model is a compact laboratory centrifuge dedicated for general use. It find application in medical, biochemical, veterinary, industrial and other laboratories. The construction of the centrifuge is based on the broad experience of the MPW Med. instruments company and many years of cooperation with laboratories and medical institutions.
You can connect the centrifuge to the 12V car cigarette lighter socket with 300W inverter. This gives you possibility of work in the field and quickly obtain test results.
- a centrifuge designed with the specific needs of family physicians and veterinarians
- maintenance-free induction motor
- intuitive setting of spinning parameters
- LCD display
- RPM adjustment
- 1 acceleration/deceleration curve
- easy operation
- centrifuging time adjustment
- small size
- lid locking during rotor run
- emergency lid lock release
- Product conforming with the EN-61010-1 and EN-61010-2-020 international safety norms